Our phlebotomist resume sample is a basic format that can be used to write a resume. Writing a resume objective shows employers that you are focused and know what you want in a job. It is also good to highlight your skills and turn work experience into job accomplishments. Attaching a cover letter to your resume will help you stand out from other job candidates.
567 Ethels Lane
Lakeland, FL 33813
To obtain full time position as a phlebotomist with growth prospects at a hospital
- Fiftenn years of work experience as a phlebotomist in a physician office laborator
- Outstanding customer communication skills including sign language.
- Highly skilled in providing quality services to patients such as giving injections and medications
- Experienced in drawing blood samples
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor’s of Science in Phlebotomy
Jack Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Phlebotomist, 1996 – Present
- Perform routine procedures such as venipuncture, using a tube vaccutainer and arms, syringe, butterfly needle and tourniquet
- Communicating with patients to obtain information, explain procedures and eliminating fear or anxious patients
- Using proper procedures and standards that are used for positive patient identification
- Collect and organize patient specimens for testing